Online Portal for Real-time
Call Activity & Reports
Receive reports for advertising performance:
Online Advertising Reports
Provide in-depth analytics and performance trends about your online advertising campaigns such as Google Adwords, Bing, Display, and SEO
Call scoring and conversion tracking expose which campaigns drive the most calls and how much revenue is attributed to each channel. Integrations with Google Analytics and Adwords make this especially easy to manage.
View reports showing calls by:
- Landing page the caller came in on
- Referring URL of who sent the caller to you
- Advertising channel
- AdWords campaign
- Search query
- Ad position
Traditional Advertising Reports
These reports show which traditional channels like Print, TV, and Radio are driving the most calls and generating the most sales.
Along with call volume, you can receive detailed, caller demographic information. Call scoring and conversions allows you to see revenue generated per phone call and by channel.
View reports showing calls by:
- Advertising channel
- Time of day
- Day of week
- Receiving number (Caller ID)
- Tracking number
- Agent who took the call
- Length of call and status of call (missed, answered, busy, etc.)
Dynamic Number Insertion
Dynamic Number Insertion provides a tracking number to your website based on the advertising source. Your business phone number(s) will dynamically update with a tracking number, based on which website provided the referring traffic.Explore Inventory
Call recordings allow you to double-check important information like phone number, email address, order numbers, and appointment dates. Benefits of call recording:
- Provides management with insight on how employees handle calls, ways to improve problematic calls, and resolve issues with unhappy clients.
- Recordings never expire for the life of the account.
- Recordings can be automatically emailed or texted to your team.
- Uses natural language processing to produce higher quality transcriptions.
As the call is being connected, call whispers announce legally required information, such as that the call being recorded. Receiving party whispers can announce call recording to your agents. They can also alert your staff of the advertising source of the call, providing them with insight about the caller before they are connected.Explore Inventory
Notifications are automatic emails or text messages triggered by your calls and form completions. Notifications can be customized for you and your clients’ reporting needs, from a report each call to one per week.
There is no limit to how many notifications you can receive.Explore Inventory
Smart routing allows you to route calls based on the caller’s online activity, history with your company, their demographic information, or custom fields you create. For example, a repeat caller could be automatically routed to the salesperson he/she spoke with the day before, or calls that originate from certain pages can be routed to subject matter experts on those sections.
This solution allows you to automatically route callers to the office location closest to them—perfect for multi-office practices. You can:
- Route by zip code or area code
- Set up routing rules for overlapping territories
- View reporting that shows how many calls are routed to each location
- Upload hundreds of territories at once and make batch updates as you have changes
- Set up default call routes for when callers are not covered by your territories
Interactive Voice Response Menus (IVR)
IVR menus provide callers with options to quickly be routed to the right person. IVR menus often replace live agents, allowing them instead to solve customer problems rather than transferring calls.
How IVRs work:
IVR menus interact with callers through voice or key-presses and present callers with a series of options to route them to the correct person or department.
IVR menus are easy to set up, completely customizable, can be updated at any time and come with a variety of options:
- Choose which tracking phone numbers should ring to each voice menu
- Use Speech Recognition to allow callers to speak in order to select a menu option
- Customize the greeting that callers hear by uploading or creating your own recording or using our text-to-speech engine with various voices to choose from
- Choose actionable triggers with each key-press, including:
- Route callers to a particular call queue
- Route calls to a destination landline or mobile phone
- Send callers into a virtual voicemail box
- Geographically route the call to the closest office location
- Send the caller a text message
- Collect information from the caller and store it
Text Messaging Toll-Free Numbers
Many U.S. tracking numbers can be enabled to receive and send text messages. Text messaging can often be a faster, more effective communication method for various products and advertising channels, and is particularly useful in traditional advertising channels like newspapers, magazines, and radio. NexRX offers one of the only call tracking software services that tracks all text communication in conjunction with your advertising call tracking.
You can choose a variety of automatic actions that NexRX will take when you receive text messages:
- Send an automatic text response to the sender that’s customized based on their message.
- Send an automatic email alerting recipients about the text.
- Forward the text message to other cell phones.
All of your text communication is tracked and reported in your NexRX online portal, allowing you to know which advertisement generated the text message so that you can allocate your advertising dollars effectively.
NexRX also offers bulk text messaging capabilities, including:
- The ability to send recurring bulk text messages
- Setting triggers to automatically add contacts to any upcoming bulk message campaign
- Scheduling texts on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis
- The ability to send up to 800 characters at a time
Bulk Messages are used to send a text message to multiple recipients, either immediately or at a scheduled date and time. Recipients can automatically be added to an upcoming bulk message by using call triggers or text triggers.Explore Inventory
HIPAA & HITECH Compliance
Healthcare providers need a way to track the performance of their advertising and call center agents just like other businesses, but they also need to protect sensitive information being collected. NexRX offers a set of features that allow medical advertisers to maintain compliance with the regulations of HIPAA and HITECH while still being able to leverage the critical data for your marketing and sales departments. Features include:
Encrypted in Transit
NexRX is encrypted using Transport Layer Security (TLS).
Encrypted at Rest
NexRX' platform uses encrypted volumes to store permanent data.
All access and modifications to PHI is logged by user, timestamp, and IP address.
Customize visible and accessible fields when setting up email or text notifications.
Your plan allow for an unlimited number of users and a variety of access levels.
NexRX’ platform uses dedicated servers for all portions of the platform that may handle PHI.
HIPAA and the Use of Our Product
NexRX’ platform provides our customers the ability to record, transcribe, route, and report on phone calls coming in and out of their business. In case of medical practioners, calls may involve the discussion and documentation of Personal Health Information (PHI).
According to the Privacy Rule, use of call tracking falls under the administrative operations usage of PHI. It is acceptable for this PHI to be shared with NexRX, but only when a Business Associate Agreement (BAA) is in place. If a marketing agency is assisting a healthcare provider then two cascading BAA’s are required-one between the provider and the marketing agency, and one between the marketing agency and NexRX.
In addition to having a BAA in place, NexRX’s platform provides features and options for businesses to ensure that PHI is protected and their responsibilities are fulfilled. It’s important to note that some of these features are not on by default, so administrators will need to enable these options in their account to be compliant.Explore Inventory
Integration with your Marketing or Attribution Software
Optimize NexRX through integrations with top marketing, analytics and business solutions.Explore Inventory